Surprised Backstabber Surprised Backstabber

Poorly animated. It looked like it was made using powerpoint, besides being pointless and dull. I give you a star for sound fx.

CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!

One thing is making a parody, and another is using the original audio. And worse, making a poorly drawn and poorly animated clip.

GiuseppeCiampa8 responds:

Sorry, I was wrong "gender."

Meet & Fuck: After Class Meet & Fuck: After Class

Not funny

The Everydays - Ep. 02 The Everydays - Ep. 02

I loved this, it's well made, clean voicing and it shows that you don't have to make a violent or overstupid animation to be funny. The beauty of this is the simplicity.

Low Tier Link Low Tier Link

The animation is very well made, and the face expresion are very funny. The reason I give this an 3.5 it's because the plot it's just dumb, and not hillarious dumb

Magus Diptera Magus Diptera

I love this, because it proves that you don't have to make a hilarious or erotic animation to get to front page. It's so simple, but very well made, overall.

Dickson - Firts Chapter Dickson - Firts Chapter

It's so simple, yet so funny. Music was okay, animation was vey simple but it hit the spot.

Shake facebook fail Shake facebook fail

I give it half a star because of the first "character" which is a cool drawing.

The animation was bad, the story makes no sense AT ALL (which I suppose was the intention), the music had nothing to do with the video.

I'm no trying to be an asshole, but this video is crap.

SpoonFullTits responds:

I know, ur right bro, i agree, it was to look bad

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

This animation was dumb and pointless. It looks like it was made by some bored 5th grader.

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

Great animation, nice soundtrack, amazing story, everything in this short movie is epic cool.